[ZODB-Dev] Possible contributions to ZODB

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Feb 2 21:32:23 EST 2006

On Jan 26, 2006, at 10:16 PM, Gary Poster wrote:

> I have some code that might be worth putting into ZODB.
>
> There are three bits.
>
> - Two flavors of persistent queue.
[...]

I'm a bit surprised there was so little discussion: ZC has needed a
persistent queue several times in the past.  Whether the queue would
be based on what I proposed or on something else someone else has, it
seems like it would be a good thing to have.

However, with only Julien replying I don't think that's enough to
push it further.  I'll keep it in zasync until/unless some better
option comes around.

Gary