[ZODB-Dev] Conflict Error

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.net
Fri Feb 24 06:12:50 EST 2006

Hi all:
I have a problem with conflicts in my system. I have implemented a
multi-thread server and I have several server as ZEO clients.

In ZODB I have created 3 objects:
root['pendings'] = Status()
root['error'] = Status()
root['completed'] = Status()

Where Status is a Persistent Class, with an OOBTree attribute called
_dict, and serveral methods wrapping this _dict, like add, remove, etc..

When several threads try to add to a the 'completed' dict, a conflict
error arises, but if I use distinct keys... why happens? Can be by using
the Status class around dict?

A persistent object (inerith from Persistent) has a simple way to force
a sync()?

Thanks.