[ZODB-Dev] how to let java applet using mysql database work in zope/plone?

LonLon yilonlon at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 03:51:00 EST 2006

Hello!
  Currently, I am trying to integrate one java applet to plone CMS. However, since my applet use mysql database, the applet from plone/zope can't get the mysql data from localhost. Can we store mysql data inside ZODB ? Or what is the ways to get it from mysql database?
  Please give me suggestions how to overcome this problem.
  (I have tried to connect mysql database to zope as external, it works with DTML and ZPT but I do not know how to do with my java applet )
  Best regards,
  Lon Lon

http://mail.yahoo.com