[ZODB-Dev] Where did self._p_jar._storage._serial go?

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu Jul 6 06:44:21 EDT 2006

Yo Chris!

> If you end up using variables starting with underscores, then either
> you've missed an api, or the relevent api is defficient...

Oh, totally :-]  This is for a replication implementation (edit on one
Zope, replicates to another), so it does get kinda lowlevel. Possibly it
can be cleaned up, but no bandwidth for that now .. It's too app-specific
to be generally useful, so we've never released it. I guess we should
write up the technique, though ..

--
jean