[ZODB-Dev] Adopting ZODB

Chris S chrisspen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:56:50 EDT 2006

I'm trying to adopt some code to use ZODB as its persistence level.
I've read the "Writing a Persistent Class" article
(http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/FrontPage/guide/node3.html#SECTION000350000000000000000)
but how do you persist a class that already inherits another class?
Does ZODB work with multiple inheritence? Also, how should I persist
objects in libraries beyond my control? For example, I'd like to
persist instances of pyrobot.brain.conx.Network
(http://pyrorobotics.org/?page=Building_20Neural_20Networks_20using_20Conx).
Is there any ability in ZODB to retroactively wrap objects in a
persistence mechanism instead of having to rewrite an entire library
to use the Persistent class?

Chris