[ZODB-Dev] Before-abort hook?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Mar 24 08:27:46 EST 2006

Not an option in this case I am afraid. I am more after a general
solution for transaction participants that need to manage external
(to ZODB) resources. The fact that persistent attributes are
destroyed before a registered TM gets a chance to do its work is
unfortunate.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams