[ZODB-Dev] Re: Missing Content

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 16:05:11 EDT 2006

 The backup data.fs for the last 16 days has a timestamp of 4/14/2006 and
has not changed in size. Noone has restored from backup during the last 16
days. And, that I'm aware of, noone has moved files. The data.fs.index and
data.fs.lock are both timestamped at 4/17 and haven't changed in any of the
backups. data.fs.tmp is the only file listed in the backups that has
consistently changed day to day, both in timestamp and size.

news:44565AE4.1060305 at zope.com...