[ZODB-Dev] persistent queue gets a project

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed May 3 22:17:59 EDT 2006

I proposed putting a persistent queue in ZODB (actually persistent)
and had gotten some positive feedback here.  Jim and I talked over
some of the pros and cons today and I decided to just put it in a
separate package, in a separate product.  It's here:

http://svn.zope.org/zc.queue/

The current changes between its previous incarnation in my
svn.zope.org sandbox and its new official home are minimal and
superficial.  I didn't change the tests as we had discussed.  Maybe
later.

Gary