[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-Annce] Technical Preview of Blob support in ZODB

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu May 18 10:52:13 EDT 2006

Hi Gary. I have been experimenting with it an posed the question to
Andreas a couple of days ago about when it might get into the trunk. I
am using the modified ZODB and ZEO files to accomodate it in the interim
but would be happy if it was in the trunk for sure. When is 3.7 final to
be tagged? Will this now be for 3.8?

Regards,
David