[ZODB-Dev] ZEO Authentication

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 26 00:46:26 EDT 2006

I am curious how folks are handling authentication for ZEO in a general
way (client against the server). Is is common to attempt to use
user/passwords from acl in zope as a means of creating a lists for
authenticating against a ZEO server? Or is it more typical to manage a
separate list of user/passwords just for the purpose of authenticating
the client server connection? I'd like to hear what sort of things are
being done to handle this generally. Many thanks.

Regards
David