[ZODB-Dev] Trouble with importing...

Mark Bartlett minotaur at bnsvc.com
Fri Nov 17 23:23:07 EST 2006

Hi All! This is a great list!

I have been having trouble importing a custom XML Article that I have
previously Exported
and have been getting this error:

IndexError: list index out of range

The traceback:
    *  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 77, in importFile
    * Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 117, in importXML
    * Module Shared.DC.xml.xyap, line 69, in unknown_endtag
    * Module Shared.DC.xml.ppml, line 657, in <lambda>
Line 657 is in the XMLPickler class.

The XML is well formed and nothing looks wrong with it. I was able to do
a round trip with a
DTML text doc exported and imported as XML. I am also able to do a round
trip of the above
Article as zexp.

Here is my environment info:
Zope Version

(Zope 2.7.4-0, python 2.3.5, linux2)
Python Version

2.3.5 (#1, Sep 25 2006, 17:29:17) [GCC 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux
3.2.3-56)]
System Platform

linux2

Thanks, Mino!