RESOLUTION: Re: [ZODB-Dev] more lockup information / zope2.9.6+zodb3.6.2

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Apr 18 11:13:27 EDT 2007

It would be interesting for you to try this with Zope 2.10/ZODB 3.7.

In ZODB 3.7, I added an attempt to do this sort of keep-alive check.
Now, clients attempt to send an empty message to the server every 30
seconds during periods of inactivity.  Of course, I couldn't actually
test that this fixed anything, as I didn't have a way to reproduce
the problem.  I didn't mention this earlier in the thread, because it
didn't sound to me like this was the problem Alan was having.
Alan said he was using Zope 2.9 and this ZODB 3.6.

Jim