[ZODB-Dev] More blather on getSerial/getTid

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Apr 25 18:15:58 EDT 2007

It looks like the FileStorage getTid implementation is broken.  This
was revealed by running the old getSerial tests against getTid.  File
storage's getTid incorrectly returns a serial for an object who's
creation transaction has been undone.  I think this is a bug that I
can easily fix. Heck, there's already a test for it. :)

I'm just sharing here in case someone who worked on this before has
any reason to think my analysis is incorrect. :)

Everyone else is free to ignore this.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org