[ZODB-Dev] zeopack requirements?

Chris Bainbridge chris.bainbridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:20:09 EST 2007

On 17/12/2007, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
> I doubt that taking the database offline would make much difference.
> How much memory do you have on the machine?
>
> How much memory did the server process use before packing?

Thanks for your answers (Alan too). The ZEO server is supposed to have
4GB of memory, and a dual-core Pentium 3GHz CPU. I don't have access
to actually login and check this, though I have no reason to doubt it.
The ZEO server should be the only process running on it, zeopack and
the clients run on other PCs. I don't really need a single server
though, and it is becoming a bottleneck, so I'm going abandon this
approach and instead have each process use its own ZODB file.

Thanks again for your help,
Chris