[ZODB-Dev] In-memory storage with undo ability?

Rooney, Mike (ext. 324) mxr at qvii.com
Wed Jan 10 17:01:54 EST 2007

Hi everyone, I have what I imagine is a pretty simple question. I am looking
for a type of storage class (like FileStorage) which allows for undoing
but stays in memory instead of on disk. If DemoStorage supported undo
it would work but it does not appear to in ZODB 3.6.

I was perusing the old zope cvs (yes CVS!)
and found a version that seemed to but I couldn't find the appropriate
versions of its dependencies to get it to work. We are using ZODB in our
application purely for undoing, so the most lightweight storage option
that can provide us with quick commits and allow undoing is what I
am looking for. I am not attached to any specific version, if that helps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Mike