[ZODB-Dev] Re: PyPI-Entry

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Mar 1 13:08:19 EST 2007

Ok, thanks.

I've updated the setup.py of ZODB/trunk to refer to this URL and have
re-registered it with PyPI.

Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2007, 11:51 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> Thanks for doing this.  As I mentioned in my note to Christian, I'd
> like to phase out use of this area for ZODB.

Right. One thing that I consider annoying is that easy_install will go
off to the homepage of the product to find downloads.

As soon as a product uses a Wiki that can be edited anonymously this
becomes dangerous.

I guess I should bring that up on the distutils list ..

Christian