[ZODB-Dev] Re: KeyError / POSKeyError

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 15:41:53 EDT 2007

You need to provide the full traceback so we can tell where it is coming
from.

My guess (though I'm surprised by the particular error) is that you have
perhaps got content owned by users in a user folder outside the site
that is no longer accessible when you mount the database on its own. If
that is the case then you need to write a script to fix up the
__ac_local_roles__ on the affected objects.

Laurence