[ZODB-Dev] Re: KeyError / POSKeyError

Tim Tisdall tisdaltn at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 23 20:08:33 EDT 2007

   Okay, I didn't think it'd work, but I tried using a backup.  It
didn't work.  I only have backups of the ZODB with the plone instance
I want to keep.  Unfortunately, it and all the backups seem to be hung
up on finding the broken plone instance in a completely different
ZODB.  I didn't bother making backups of the broken plone instance
because... well, why recover something that's already broken.  The
relation is that the broken plone instance was as far as I could get
with migrating a website from an old version of Plone and I was able
to copy most of the contents over to a new instance of Plone.  All I
used was the "copy" and "paste" inside the ZMI.  I don't understand
why it's still looking for that broken version, but I have no idea how
to alter the "good" site so it stops looking for that broken version
that's no longer there (at least, not in the state that it wants it to
be).

   -Tim