[ZODB-Dev] Re: KeyError / POSKeyError

Tim Tisdall tisdaltn at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 27 15:31:11 EDT 2007

 That's what I've been using...  the zopectl debug.  It basically
says that there is a KeyError: 'fammed-old' when I try to access a
part of the object.  The traceback seems to indicate that it's trying
to "connect" to that object but isn't able to.  I can get a list via
dir(obj), but that seems to be about it.

  -Tim