[ZODB-Dev] loader for multidatabase refs revisited

Enrique Perez eperez at yaco.es
Tue Nov 27 07:14:09 EST 2007

Hi,
In a thread in this list back in March, with the subject "missing loader
for multidatabase refs?"
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zodb/8377), Sidnei da Silva
and Jim Fulton were discussing an issue that was preventing Sidnei from
packing the ZODB, and ended up talking about a patch which allowed him
to do so. I am facing the exact same problem, but from the thread I am
not quite capable of creating the patch.

I would really appreciate a little bit more detail about where the
proposed code should go, or, even better, if Sidnei still had that patch
around and could send it here...

Thanks in advance.
--
Enrique Pérez Arnaud