[ZODB-Dev] persistence errors with python2.5 64 bit linux

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Oct 18 08:43:02 EDT 2007

On Oct 17, 2007, at 10:58 PM, Shane Evans wrote:

> The tests did show up the problem.

Are you using a 64-bit platform?  I suspect that the bug only shows
up there.  I ran the tests on a 32-bit platform. I don't have a 64-
bit platform to test against.   I suspect it also depends on *which*
64-bit platform one uses. :(

Does anyone have any suggestions on which 64-bit platforms are likely
to reveal problems like this?

> It seems someone beat me to opening the bug report:  https://
> bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/153316  I found a related problem and
> added it along with a patch.
>
> Unfortunately there still seem to be problems in my application and
> it looks like it's a zodb issue (or some dependency).  Since it was
> only a quick evaluation on my part, it looks like I'll have to go
> with something else. I'll return to it later if I have time.

Thanks for raising the issue. Good luck.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation