[ZODB-Dev] Re: Relstorage

Ben Mason ben at sharkbyte.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:17:26 EDT 2008

Shane,

I'm using this buildout for Plone 3:
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.relstorage/trunk/

Which is using RelStorage from:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/relstorage/trunk/relstorage

Thanks

Ben

--

Ben Mason
Technical Director

6 Hay's Lane, London Bridge, London, SE1 2HB
Web: sharkbyte.co.uk      Tel: 020 7394 7886

Please send all support queries to support at sharkbyte.co.uk

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.