[ZODB-Dev] zodb tools for zodb as of zope 2.9.6?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Feb 5 04:11:44 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 01:57 , Chris Withers wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Where can I find the zodb tools (fsrefs.py, fstest.py, etc) as
> appropriate for the zodb that ships with Zope 2.9.6?
>
> iirc, 2.9.6 was one of the releases that didn't ship with ZODBTools
> due to a bug, so I'm looking for places to hunt!

A tarball install (not from svn) that I have here has all those tools.
They are in <zope>/utilities/ZODBTools/.

The issue that existed once was that the installer did not copy those
scripts to a different place, I think it was <zope>/bin/. The scripts
were shipped correctly with the source.

Would have taken you less time to use "find" than to write that email...

jens