[ZODB-Dev] Fixing POSKeyErrors :-)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 15:00:48 EST 2008

Jim Fulton wrote:

> If someone can make something like this work without modifying ZODB, I
> won't object.

The only thing I'd like is to be able to:

- specify in policy that cross storage references should result in the
target object being copied to the storage

or

- have an api to say "where this cross database reference exists, move
the object to the referer's storage" (ie: only pasting an object or
copying an object in the ZMI)

That and fixing the bugs in Undo and Pack, and that little niggle about
accessing the referred object through the other-db referrer resulting in
a KeyError if the referred-object's storage hasn't already been accessed.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk