[ZODB-Dev] General compatibility ZEO servers and clients

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Jan 10 09:32:50 EST 2008

Hi,

is there a general rule regarding the level of compatibility we try to
achieve between differing versions of ZEO servers and clients?

I ask because at least the (very appreciated) removal of versions makes
ZEO clients and servers before/after 3.9 API-incompatible.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany