[ZODB-Dev] Spurious test failures

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jan 15 07:50:27 EST 2008

Hi,

Thomas and I fixed a ClientCache bug earlier and when running tests
(with --all as supposed)  we noticed two different tests failing. One of
them was checkConcurrentUpdates2Storages (ZEO /
FileStorageConnectionTests) the other we can't remember because we lost
it in our terminals buffer.

Unfortunately we could not reproduce either test to fail again and we
could not determine any relevance of our changes by looking at the
failed code.

Does anybody else experience spurious errors currently?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany