[ZODB-Dev] PGStorage

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:43:42 EST 2008

Thanks Dieter,

Actually what I am trying to run away from is the "packing monster" ;-)

I want to be able to use an OO database without the inconvenience of having
it growing out of control and then having to spend hours packing the
database every once in a while. (I do a lot of writes in my DBs). Do this
Holy grail of databases exist? :-)

Flávio

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who