[ZODB-Dev] PGStorage

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 22 23:36:39 EST 2008

Yes, Shane had done some benchmarking about a year or so ago. PGStorage
was actually faster with small writes but slower for larger ones. As far
as packing, as a zodb implementation, packing is still required to
reduce the size of data in Postgres. BTW Stephan, where is Lovely using
it - a site example? I had read some time ago that they were exploring
it but not that it was being used.

Regards,
David