[ZODB-Dev] PGStorage

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Jan 24 10:54:46 EST 2008

--On 24. Januar 2008 11:21:28 -0400 David Pratt <fairwinds at eastlink.ca>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas. No need to rely on rumors. The current source is available
> here:
>
> http://pgstorage.cvs.sourceforge.net/pgstorage/

Excellent. I re-tried my benchmarks of course. Copy&Paste of a complete new
Plone site is now nearly as fast as with Filestorage (just by looking on my
watch). The tests for commiting 100 objects are also blazing fast: roughly
1.2 - 1.5 seconds for committing. That's roughly 10x faster than with
PGStorage 0.1 and about 2-3 slower than Filestorage...not that bad. So
PGStorage appears as an interesting alternative.

Andreas