[ZODB-Dev] what could cause this kind of cache corruption?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 13:53:18 EDT 2008

Jim Fulton wrote:
> The most recent releases of ZODB 3.8 have *numerous* cache-management
> fixes. They also lock persistent cache files so you can't corrupt them
> by trying to open them in multiple processes.  Some of the fixes affect
> non-persistent as well as persistent cache files.

Has zodb 3.8 made it into a stable zope 2 release?

What I'd *really* like is a stable zodb release with Christian's patches
for zeoraid and Shane's patches for RelStorage that then feeds through
into a stable release of Zope 2.

What needs to happen for that to happen?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk