[ZODB-Dev] Re: ERROR ZODB.Connection Couldn't load state for 0x01

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Mon Mar 10 09:06:14 EDT 2008

Chris Withers wrote:
> Dylan Jay wrote:
>> I have a few databases being served out of a zeo. I restarted them in
>> a routine operation and now I can't restart due to the following error
>
> Do you use cross database references?

not to my knowledge. I had 1 main db and 2 mounted db's which had plone
sites in them. Is cross database references easy to do?

I did fix it. I needed to get the site running again quick so I deleted
the main db and created a new one and remounted the other two. Luckly
nothing was in the main db except the mount points.