[ZODB-Dev] Re: ERROR ZODB.Connection Couldn't load state for 0x01

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Wed Mar 12 03:49:05 EDT 2008

Chris Withers wrote:

>> the main db and created a new one and remounted the other two. Luckly
>> nothing was in the main db except the mount points.
>
> Then why are you using mounted dbs?

I have seperate plone sites in each mounted db. This lets me move them
between servers, or between production and development, more easily. And
it also means that in cases like this I can delete the main Data.fs and
just remount the others without losing anything. I had to do this again
today when some strange PAS problem with the emergency user locked me
out of the root acl_users.