[ZODB-Dev] GSoC proposal: Graphical browser for ZODB

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:49:24 EDT 2008

Hey Rafael,

I started something like this a while ago:

http://oodbbrowser.sharesource.org/project/odbbrowser/

The original goal was to support Durus and ZODB but the code in the
mercurial respository only works with Durus. It is just a prototype, but
feel free to look at the code and use it if you want... (it's GPL anyway).

There is a simple pyglet interface, since I didn't wanted it to depend any
C-based libraries, such as the main GUI toolkits available for python.

Also take a look at a little known python module called editObj. It will
give you great insights on how to interact with live objects.

http://home.gna.org/oomadness/en/editobj/index.html

good  luck!

Flávio