[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage: Unable to acquire commit lock

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu May 8 16:03:49 EDT 2008

I try to use two relstorages, roughly following Evan's ZopeLabs recipe
[1]. This is how my zope.conf looks like:

<zodb_db main>
     %import relstorage
     <relstorage>
         <mysql>
             db test_zodb
             host localhost
         </mysql>
     </relstorage>
     mount-point /
</zodb_db>

<zodb_db sessions>
     %import relstorage
     <relstorage>
         <mysql>
             db test_sessions
             host localhost
         </mysql>
     </relstorage>
     mount-point /sessions_folder
</zodb_db>

However, when I want to mount the /sessions_folder I get this:

2008-05-08 21:13:15 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog http://localhost:8080/manage_addProduct/ZODBMountPoint/manage_addMounts
Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Zope2.App.startup, line 238, in commit
   Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
   Module transaction._transaction, line 395, in commit
   Module transaction._transaction, line 498, in _commitResources
   Module ZODB.Connection, line 730, in tpc_vote
   Module relstorage.relstorage, line 529, in tpc_vote
   Module relstorage.relstorage, line 513, in _vote
   Module relstorage.relstorage, line 420, in _prepare_tid
   Module relstorage.adapters.mysql, line 406, in start_commit
StorageError: Unable to acquire commit lock

Thanks,
Stefan

[1] http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1061234337