[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage: Which tables to replicate?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon May 19 04:55:09 EDT 2008

I am playing with database replication (MySQL) and have found the
following caveats:

	- don't mix engine types (MyISAM, InnoDB)
	- don't use temporary tables

Now, RelStorage does both and so I was wondering how to proceed with
replication. Would it be prudent to assume that all I ever need to
replicate are the InnoDB tables "transaction", "object_state", and
"current_object"? All other tables don't seem to be used across
transaction boundaries, but I may be missing something here.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan H. Holek