[ZODB-Dev] 3.8.1

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Oct 10 05:14:52 EDT 2008

Christophe Combelles a écrit :
>>> Sure. Maybe someone can do that with the next beta (9).
>> I've run the tests on my box, then upgraded the KGS (along with setuptools). We
>> will see if the buildbot is still ok.
>
> It's not
> http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/
>
> There is a new failure on ZEO/tests/invalidations_while_connecting.test
>
> An there is a problem with file locking on the 64bit slaves with:
> checkMultipleServers
> checkNoVerificationOnServerRestartWith2Clients
> checkReconnectReadOnly
> checkReconnectSwitch
> testNOK
> checkDisconnectedAbort
> checkMultipleAddresses
>
> Christophe

The tests pass if they are run alone : http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/
It would be good to fix these concurrency problems

There is another such problem with tests described here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/257954
I've found a workaround in zope.server tests to avoid the problem in the KGS,
but the real problem comes from ZEO tests and could arise again in the future.

Christophe