[ZODB-Dev] 3.8.1b8 released and would like to release 3.8.1 soon

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Tue Sep 30 16:36:09 EDT 2008

Jim Fulton wrote:
> I'd appreciate it if people would try it out soon.

Besides the RelStorage site where we were running into problems as
mentioned in the other thread, we also use the ZODB 3.8 branch (beta8
plus the first two beta fixes) in a smaller site with blob storage for
about a week in production now.

So far it looks stable. The Data.fs in question is about 4 gigabyte
(packed) with about 3.5 million objects in it and about 8 gigabyte of
blobs. The site is used heavily and has a certain amount of conflict
errors happening. It uses a non-persistent ZEO client cache of one
gigabyte in addition to a 150000 object count cache size.

Hanno