[ZODB-Dev] Estrange behaviour with BTreeFolder2

Santi Camps scamps at earcon.com
Wed Apr 1 15:17:27 EDT 2009

>> Hmm, I don't know how RelStorage could affect the pickle cache; the two
>> have no direct interaction at all.  Are you using any ZODB patches other
>> than the polling patch?

>> Shane

Hi Shane

No, just the Relstorage polling patch

I'm not saying that pickle cache was affected, I'm saying that loading
a BTreeFolder2 seems very affected.   In a FileStorage system, objects
contained in the BTreeFolder are not loaded when the BTreeFolder
itself is loaded, but in RelStorage, a lot of contained objects are
loaded just accessing the container ¿?   After that, this objects are
never removed from memory, but the question is why they are loaded.
Any ideas ?

Thanks
--
Santi Camps (Earcon S.L.)