[ZODB-Dev] create unique container keys

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:51:53 EDT 2009

Hello Christian,

Yeah, uuid was my guess.
What about some human-eatable counter-like thing?
Btrees have some length with conflict resolution support, but I'm not
sure that could be used to make a key and __name__.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself.  It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of other; it is in yourself alone. (Orison Swett Marden)