[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.9

Alan Runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Tue Apr 7 19:08:46 EDT 2009

The tests were from ZODB trunk + Python 2.6 64bit on Windows.

We could setup buildbot's for ZODB on Windows.  One problem is..
it takes ages for it the tests to run; so it would need to be on its
own VM.

I think we could run the tests nightly.. where would you want the output?

cheers
alan

p.s. no guarantees need to figure out how we could schedule them to
run at night as to not interfere with our other builds

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:

>>> ZODB + Python 2.6 on Windows is appearently an open issue.
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>
>> Where are the buildbot's/test runners for ZODB?  We just ran quick
>> test and got the attached output.
>
> What platform and Python version was this for?
>
>>  I presume ZC has buildbot's for
>> ZODB already running?
>
> No. Do you?  I typically run tests on Linux and Windows before
> committing, usually for Python 2.4 and 2.5. Lately, also on Python 2.6
> on Linux.  I would love someone to run some buildbots. I don't want to
> set them up myself. :)
>
> Jim
>
> --
> Jim Fulton