[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.8.3b1

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Aug 15 08:23:28 EDT 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Chris Withers<chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> It would be great if people who have databases with version data would
>>> try the utility out.
>> Where's tfm for the utility? :-)
>
> Use the -h option. There really isn't much to it. (There's also a
> doctest in the ZODB/scripts directory.)

-h assumes I have a script to run, which is what I was hoping the manual
would lead me too...

I have a buildout with version 2.12.0a3 of zope2 specified as an egg,
extending
http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/Zope/tags/2.12.0a3/versions.cfg?rev=99292.

I guess I need to specify ZODB3=3.8.3b1 in my [versions] section, but
then what do I do?

(hmmm, zope2 2.12.0a3 relies on ZODB3 3.9.0a12, is it safe to downgrade
this for the duration of running this script? will this script not work
with ZODB3 3.9.x?)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk