[ZODB-Dev] Repozo tests -- not

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 18:24:01 EST 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Well, not really fair enough.  I just looked at the change that Chris
> made.  It has a bug
> that would be caught by your test if anyone tried to port repozo to
> Python 3.

Which alternate reality are you talking about here? ;-)

> I'm going to back out these changes.

Wow. Well, okay, whatever. I have an sdist cut from a revision where
those changes do exist. It's annoying 'cos it means I won't be using
3.9.4 if that ever lands, but I'm not sure I care.

 >  We are doing users a
 > serious disservice
 > giving  them such an important tool with minimal tests and no
 > automated tests.

Yes, because effectively deleting work that people have contributed is a
*really* great way of encouraging people to contribute...

Nevermind...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk