[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.9.4 released
jim at zope.com
Mon Dec 14 18:03:35 EST 2009
* A ZEO threading bug could cause transactions to read
inconsistent data. (This sometimes caused an AssertionError in
* DemoStorage.loadBefore sometimes returned invalid data which
would trigger AssertionErrors in ZODB.Connection.
* History support was broken when using stprages that work with
ZODB 3.8 and 3.9.
* zope.testing was an unnecessary non-testing dependency.
* Internal ZEO errors were logged at the INFO level, rather than
at the error level.
* The FileStorage backup and restore script, repozo, gave a
deprecation warning under Python 2.6.
* C Header files weren't installed correctly.
* The repozo backup utility gave deprecation warnings when run.
More information about the ZODB-Dev