[ZODB-Dev] indexing and querying objects in the ZODB

Sebastian Wehrmann sw at gocept.com
Fri Feb 13 01:54:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I finished my diploma thesis about indexing and querying objects [1]
(only available in german - sorry) last year.

With that thesis I developed some piece of software, which can be used
to query for objects within the ZODB with a XPath like syntax (its
called "regular path expressions"). I released a very pre-alpha
version some days ago at pypi [2]. If you are interested, feel free to
play with it and report me your experiences. Please also report bugs
to [3].

If you have questions, please send me an Email.

Kind regards,
   Sebastian

[1] http://archiv.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/2008/0081/data/diplomarbeit.pdf
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gocept.objectquery/