[ZODB-Dev] FileStorage iteration data records missing data_txn

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Jan 9 07:41:48 EST 2009

Hi,

in ZEORaid we switched from using `restore` to `store` for replaying
transactions from another storage and found that the data records that
FileStorage returns aren't filling in the `data_txn` fields correctly,
but end up writing `None` all the time.

I'm not exactly sure how to fix this, but attached is a patch that makes
it work for the cases I could come up with.

I'd like to add this change to the trunk (I'll write tests if this
change gets accepted).

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com