[ZODB-Dev] example for the following?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:26:26 EST 2009

Hello Jamie,

I would say to persist that object either you rewrite it in python,
(and use the persistent module)
or fiddle around the __getstate__ and __setstate__ methods.
Though no idea how you can get those working with your swig'ed
objects.

See: http://docs.python.org/library/pickle.html

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
You will feel hungry again in another hour.