[ZODB-Dev] SVN: ZODB/trunk/src/ Fixed a couple of blob storage issues:

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Sun Jul 12 02:00:31 EDT 2009

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Is the subtransaction problem you fixed related to leakage of savepoint
> files?
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/323067

Sorry, didn't fix that one.  The problem I fixed is that blobs in
subtransactions ended up pointing to the wrong file if the storage
implemented IMVCCStorage.  This only affects the blob-enabled version of
RelStorage I'm working on.

However, I can see how BlobStorage could easily leave temporary files
and directories around.  I'll be on the lookout for that bug.

Shane