[ZODB-Dev] who knows how many items in a btrees can save?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:28:25 EDT 2009

2009/6/25 Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com>:
> Right, no limit. Of course, 2**32 and 2**64 are pretty big number to
> to begin with.

Nah, filling up a LxTree would just take a couple of billion terabytes
(if the objects are reasonably small). Easypeasy. :)

BTrees rule, btw, I like when I can use them instead of creating a
whole catalog or indexing things in the standard catalog in Plone. It
just tends to get much faster and easier to use BTrees directly.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64