[ZODB-Dev] Relstorage and ZEO

Alan Runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Mon Mar 30 11:07:16 EDT 2009

Ask this question on either Zope/Plone mailing list.

My understanding about relstorage is that each Zope application client
uses relstorage.
There is no ZEO server in the mix.

Is that correct Shane/others?

cheers
alan

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Anthony Gerrard
<anthonygerrard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a project to migrate a number of sites to a content management system.  We finished our evaluation period and chosen Zope / Plone.  I'm new to both products and would like some advice about our initial deployment.  The impression I get is that using both ZEO and Relstorage are recommended.  My question is whether you'd recommend using them together or not.
>
> The sites get up to half a million requests a day (not page impressions) and we're planning on using Apache (mod_cache) and CacheFu for caching.
>
> Anthony

Alan Runyan
Enfold Systems, Inc.
http://www.enfoldsystems.com/