[ZODB-Dev] zeodb limitation with zope 2.12

Dganit David Dganit.D at puresight.com
Thu May 14 02:29:22 EDT 2009

Hi

We are new to zope,

We are planning  a web application that saves the data of up to
1,000,000 users.

I would like to know the limitation of zodb.

Currently we are using   ClientStorage with zeo,

And zeo uses filestorage.

What are the limitation of using filestorage?

Is there a limit  on the number of objects ?

Is there a limitation of the global size of the database?

Is there an easy way to split the data using several fileStorage?

Do you recommend  using  DirectoryStorage or any other type of storage.

I know I send many question together,

I will aspirate any answer to one of question.

Cheers Dganit